Monday, April 8, 2013

Gender Reveal and Baby Update

Baby Gillie is....A Boy!

Today we found out that little Gillie is a boy and we couldn't be any happier about it! He is healthy and big at 2 lbs and 12 oz and could be coming a bit sooner than expected! They said he is measuring a little ahead of schedule, but will keep my due date the same for now.




A little face and hand

We haven't officially decided on a name, but are leaning towards bible names. Suggestions are welcome!

Till next time, 

The Gillies



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What about Seth, Archer, Jamison, Ezra, Ephraim, Isaac, Josiah, Micah, or Truman? I like the biblical names too, but I like the less common ones. A little bit unique, but not too weird. We probably would have picked Micah for one of our boys if we didn't already have one in the family. Alex always wanted an Archie - I wasn't too excited about that, but I was considering Archer. I think these others are cute too (not sure about Truman, but I think your little guy would have the personality to pull it off). :)

    Just make sure you google the name beforehand to check for weirdos with the name... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete