Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving In Branson, MO

We had the opportunity this past weekend to spend Thanksgiving with all of my extended family in Branson, MO. It was so great getting to see all of our family. The post will primarily be pictures of us, but first I wanted to take a moment to say how grateful I am for the blessings I've been given in my life. Family is everything to me and I'm so grateful to have Jimmy as my husband. He is so good to me. I can't imagine a better man for me or a better father for Sam. I'm so happy that I get to be Sam's mama. Motherhood has changed me in ways that I never imagined. It's so amazing to see how he learns and grows and develops every day. I love that silly boy so much. I'm also very grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I'm thankfully that Jesus willingly suffered and died and then rose again. I'm so grateful that I can return to Heavenly Father again someday. Okay, enough of my mushiness. Here's some fun pictures.


Jimmy standing in front of the Mickey Gilley Theater. No relation, but we took a picture anyway.



Sam and Remington loved playing in the jetted tub that was in the bedroom. It was ridiculously cute.


Kyrstie and Tom Hanks


Jimmy and James Bond


Us with Nick Cage. I didn't get the "pouty face" memo, apparently.


I got in bed with Hugh Hefner! Oh, my!


Jimmy had fun doing some karate with Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan.


On Friday, we went to old town and enjoyed walking around to the antique stores. In Dicks 5 &10 they had an interesting soda section. The flavors included ranch, bacon, and buffalo wings. 


We had so much fun taking pictures of Sam.


Isn't this boy the cutest?!


Playing in the leaves!


Sam got pretty attached to Grandpa during this trip. Particularly Grandpa's mustache.


Having a good time at the fish hatchery.


On the way home, we stopped at the Buffalo River National Park. We really enjoy scenic drives.


Sam loved the break from the car.


This was the amazing view of the Boston Mountains in Arkansas.


That's it for now, but I will be posting again soon. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment